2018 Grad Party Student Essentials
Check-in at Homestead
Check-In at HHS will begin at 7:30 PM and end at 8:30 PM (NO LATER) in the Cafeteria on campus. Follow the signs. Parents, please drop your graduates off – they will be very tired after being up all night and shouldn’t drive themselves home after the party. Don’t be late!
Grads – you must have your Driver’s License or your HHS Student ID in order to check-in.
DRESS CODE: Casual! The evening may get cool/breezy, bring a sweatshirt if needed. Entertainment will be indoors and out.
PLEASE NOTE: All students attending Grad Night Party MUST check-in at Homestead High during these hours. Absolutely NO students may be dropped off at the venue. Only students who rode the bus to the venue will be checked in at the venue, no exceptions.
Students may bring:
- Your driver’s license or HHS Student ID.
- Camera (we recommend disposable) A roaming photographer will be on site. DO NOT BRING AN EXPENSIVE CAMERA!
- Cell phone
- Medication – any medication brought to the ANP should be in original packaging with prescription attached.
- Be sure to LABEL EVERYTHING!!!.
Students may NOT bring:
- Purses or backpacks. Put everything you need into the ziploc bag we provide to you at check in. Your items will be stored safely at the venue and you will have access to them throughout the night.
- Money – your ticket covers the price of everything at Grad Night including dinner, beverages, snacks and breakfast.
- Wallets – just bring your HHS Student ID or Driver’s License.
- Expensive cameras or other electronics
* A zero tolerance policy will be in effect as agreed to on your signed ticket & Waiver form. All students will go through a security check-point at HHS before you get on the bus and again before you enter the venue. If anyone violates this policy their parents will be called to come pick them up.
* There will be no refunds!
* Students will return on the same bus they arrived on.
* Once students check-in, they are not allowed to leave the party.
* The party will end at HHS and students are free to go home after 4:00 AM. Have your parents pick you up in the staff parking lot!
HAVE FUN AND CONGRATULATIONS!